Saturday 17 September 2011

It is also where you should be in your heart



Last night Mr Twisties band played a local coffee. Do not worry, this with a tie in the title finally. Just give it a minute.

Anyway. They played a coffee. The crowd was pretty good, but the amazing thing is that it contains some unexpected faces. One of those faces belonged to Dan. Dan was the lead singer of the band way back through the mists of time when Mr. Twisties and I started dating. Left, however, some twenty years ago to pursue her dream of singing gown gospel music in her place. Good luck. It was a great bridesmaid dresses with an incredible voice, but really did not have a rock voice. Now sing with a gospel choir renowned in the Bay Area and is happy to raise their voices in praise of God. I think that is where it should be now.

It is also where you should be in your heart. Was presented to Mr. Twisties and me to his companion, Jim, last night. When they looked at each other, I saw the same evening dress on my face I feel when I see Mr. Twisties - the same that I see in his face when he looks at me.

It made it officially married during the brief window when same-sex marriage was allowed in our state a couple of years. I am very happy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts