Saturday 17 September 2011

Most Romantic Wedding songs




Music is important and if a girl can pick a good song to play at your wedding, we can ensure that the song would be unforgettable, and the wedding ceremony and herself. So what kind of music is suitable to be played at the wedding? Wedding bridesmaid dresses is the only option is immutable? Of course not. Here is a list of 10 most romantic evening dress and perhaps you can find one you like to use and therefore to make your wedding more different.

No.1 Love to be loved by you

The German singer Marc Terenzi sing this song for his beloved wife, Sarah Conner, on their wedding ceremony.
"I can not believe I'm standing here
You've been waiting for so many years and today
I found the reign of the queen of my heart "...
Perhaps no soul bride may refuse to confess that, right?

I Believe My Heart No. 2


Wedding prom dresses Songs
Duncan James & Keedie sing this song together.
"I think my heart
What else I can do
When every part of every thought
leads me directly to you "

No. 3 Under a Violet Moon

"Tudor Rose with her hair in curls
He will turn and look
Try to steal a kiss on the bridge
Under a Violet Moon "

The song is lively enough and this can make you remember the days when you fall in love with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts