Saturday 17 September 2011

wedding accessory


Should I be a little ashamed to admit that he always thought about the market after bridal shoes footwear accessories for my own wedding day? Or that of my bridesmaids? Maybe not. But I am totally ashamed to admit I've spent my life admiring this shoe or that, without realizing that the very beads that adorn the back or front of the shoe could not have come with the same shoe. So hello, clips wedding shoes!


Clips of shoes for the bride are basically jewelry bridal shoes - any shoe that no longer has the décor (or perhaps just not enough for the decoration of your choice) can be transformed with shoe clips. Please note that while I said jewelry, shoe clips do not have to be blingy. I have seen incredible shoe clips peacock feathers and clip shoes felt pretty flowers ... not to mention shoe clips that appear to nest in miniature bows and more adorable.

Popular in the 1940 - I'm thinking thrifty chicks that want more choice - shoe clips have made a massive comeback and is becoming the footwear wedding accessory of choice for brides and more. What I can not understand is that was the target market of 40 to today's brides and a number of clips from mass-market shoes that I have encountered have been trinkets that one associates with sexy costumes for Halloween.

Is not that strange? No matter. Want to know my favorite source for shoe clips beautiful and fun for the bride, bridesmaid, or normal girl? I love all the clips of shoes in the store Fink! Definitely give them a look if you're in the market for wedding accessory in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts